The term '[Tom Lambert/RealCountry]' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [Tom Lambert/RealCountry]'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by [Tom Lambert/RealCountry] and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of [Tom Lambert/RealCountry]. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, [Tom Lambert/RealCountry] takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of [Tom Lambert/RealCountry] - © [Tom Lambert/RealCountry] . All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms and Conditions for use of material or information submitted to us:
Tom Lambert/RealCountry] terms and conditions: "you", "your", and "yours" refer to the artist/band/representative. "we", "us", "our" refer to Tom Lambert/RealCountry]. By submitting any material or information to Tom Lambert/RealCountry], you explicitly confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to the following agreement:
Termination: You may terminate this agreement at any time by so notifying us via electronic mail (e-mail) at the current e-mail address on Tom Lambert/RealCountry] or firstname.lastname@example.org the agreement will terminate upon our actual receipt of such notice. We have the right to refuse service from anyone. We may terminate this agreement at any time without notification. Upon termination, all of our license rights terminate.
You grant permission for us to use your sound recordings, musical works and/or other material (such as pictures, song lyrics, etc.) the following terms apply:
License Grant: You hereby grant to us a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to: reproduce and publicly perform, publicly display and digitally perform the material in whole or in part; create and use samples of the material solely for the purpose of demonstrating or promoting our or your products or services; use any trademarks, service marks or trade names incorporated in the material in connection with your material; and use the name and likeness of any individuals represented at Tom Lambert/RealCountry] only in connection with your material.
In general: You retain ownership of the copyrights and all other rights in your songs, subject to the nonexclusive rights granted to us under this agreement.
Representations and Warranties: You represent and warrant that the material is your or your band’s own original work, and contains no sampled material, you have full right and power to enter into and perform this agreement, and have secured all third party consents necessary to enter into this agreement, the material does not and will not infringe on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or moral rights the material does not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, all factual assertions that you have made and will make to us are true and complete. Please note, not only are you responsible for obtaining all necessary permissions, licenses and consents prior to allowing use of any content to Tom Lambert/RealCountry] you will be held liable for any and all costs and expenses (including legal fees) incurred by [The Independent Music Show] as a result of your unauthorized use of copyrighted materials. You agree to indemnify and hold us and any of our hosts, sponsors, listeners, or Tom Lambert/RealCountry] affiliates harmless from any and all damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to your breach of the representations and warranties described in this section.
Disclaimer: YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE AND RELATED SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE, MATERIALS AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
This agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties as to this agreement’s subject matter and supersedes all prior proposals, discussions or agreements with respect to such subject matter. From time to time, we may change this agreement. Modifications will be effective when they are posted.
© Tom Lambert/RealCountry] 2010-2012.